Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 34 (Tinted)
Revolutionary superscreen goes beyond UV protection to defend against harmful infrared rays while supporting the skin’s ability to restore itself.
Appropriate for all skin types.
Key Benefits of Total Defense + Repair:
-Protect skin from harmful infrared rays (IR-A rays)
-Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
-Improve the appearance of damaged skin
Our SOL-IR™ Advanced Antioxidant Complex
Total Defense + Repair is more than a sunscreen; it’s a rejuvenating superscreen, powered by SOL-IR™Advanced Antioxidant Complex.
Traditional broad-spectrum sunscreens only protect against UVA and UVB. Our trio of potent antioxidants is what enables Total Defense + Repair to protect against IR-A and help rejuvenate skin.
• Helps prevent sunburn
• If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
-For external use only.
-Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
-When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
-Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
-Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and wearing protective clothing
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Store at room temperature 15˚ - 30˚C (59˚ - 86˚F)
2.3 ounce bottle